Friday, July 12, 2013

Fab Find Friday: Alba Organics Sunscreen





I have been on a hunt for a sunscreen that does not burn McKalyn's little eyes AND provides protection all day in the hot Florida sun.  We have been using Neutrogena's spray but I am not in love with the idea of spraying her and the lotion burns her eyes and mine.  A week ago I was purchasing my favorite lotion (blog on the later) at Target and saw that Alba also offered a sunscreen so I thought why not. And with a $10 price tag it seemed like a reasonable risk.  I decided to put it to the test during a hot 4th of July Barbeque.  The weather was well over 90 degrees and humid. The kids played in the sun and water all day.  Even with the heat and humidity I was happy with how light the sunblock felt on my skin. Both McKalyn and I came home burn free and red eye free.

Click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment