Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!



It has been sometime since I have shared in this blog.  I realized a few months ago that I had taken on too much and needed to cut back somewhere while I re-prioritized my life. However, when I awoke this morning and thought about my goals for the New Year, I realized that now was the perfect time to get back into it.  This year we will be welcome our second child into the world the beginning of July.   I have some much to write about and share as I once again begin my quest to be a Trophy Wife.  Even if it means in my own head.

For my first project:


I actually started last night by redoing our family binder and making it two.  I will share how I did that at a later date.  Today's activity is to plan the next year on a calendar. I use an Excell download from Vertex42.  I started using this one when I was a teacher & love it.  It allows you to type directly in the calendar and print when you are ready. I color code by category to help keep me organized.   I typically keep this one on my laptop so that I can view, update and change as needed.  I print when the month is done so I can look back at what I accomplished the previous months. This one I use primarily for me to track my personal goals for each month.  I keep an additional hanging wall calendar for family reminders and birthdays.
This is just a quick snap shot of what it looks like.  I have not entered the information yet because I want to keep what I have in store a surprise but, you get the idea.

Share with me.
Choose a calendar format you like to help keep you organized. Share with me below or on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment